If you have not already heard, Porte Development has announced a second project for the SFU UniverCity area atop Burnaby Mountain. Pre-Sales are now anticipated sometime around the middle of February 2012.
Lift will be a wood frame building comprising of approximately 50 homes. Building technologies and environmental features should be similar to Origin.
LIFT will offer something for everyone. Porte has plans for 2 level garden homes with large patios. All ground level homes will offer town home style direct access entrances and almost all of the homes will offer north and south exposure. Some of the more detailed layout information includes:
- 1 bedroom homes at approximately 568sqft
- These A plan single story homes will be located on the second floor and will offer spacious balconies.
- 1 bedroom and den homes at approximately 740sqft.
- These ground level homes will be primarily located on the North side and will offer large patios
- 2 bedroom townhomes at approximately 904sqft
- 3 bedroom and den units at approximately 1200sqft
What is even more exciting is that there will be a number of sky homes which will feature roof top decks. Given the location of the building home owners should enjoy lush forest views from these sky homes. Layouts will comprise of 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 3 bedroom & den plans.
The slope of the land is a unique element to Lift. Porte has used this to their advantage and will be developing a building that flows along the ground-slope creating three sections to Lift; but all adjoined.
Pricing and other specific details have not yet been released. Please check back here from time to time to learn more about this exciting new project.
Click here to download the Lift floorpans.
Post Your Comment: