- National home sales rose 2.3% month-over-month in February.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) monthly activity came in 40% below February 2022.
- The number of newly listed properties dropped 7.9% month-over-month.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) edged down 1.1% month-over-month and was down 15.8% year-over-year.
- The actual (not seasonally adjusted) national average sale price posted an 18.9% year-over-year decline in February.
Home sales recorded over Canadian MLS® Systems posted a 2.3% increase from January to February 2023. Gains were led by the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and...