Statistics released today by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) show national home sales continued to edge higher in November 2019.
- National home sales rose 0.6% month-over-month (m-o-m) basis in November.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was up 11.3% year-over-year (y-o-y).
- The number of newly listed properties dropped by 2.7% m-o-m.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) advanced by 0.8% m-o-m and 2.6% y-o-y.
- The actual (not seasonally adjusted) national average sale price climbed 8.4% y-o-y.
Home sales recorded via Canadian MLS® Systems inched up by 0.6%...