June 17, 2013
The British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) reports that a total of 7,664 residential sales were recorded by the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) in BC during May, down 0.7 per cent from May of 2012. Total sales dollar volume was 2 per cent higher at $4.1 billion. The average MLS® residential price in the province was $534,013, up 2.7 per cent from a year ago.
"BC home sales continued to trend higher in May,” said Cameron Muir, BCREA Chief Economist. “In contrast to slowing demand and moderating prices in 2012, the BC housing market is turning around.” Rising...
June 10, 2013
Mountain & Water Views
Priced at $474,800
Open June 15 1:00 - 3:00
501 9380 University Cr.
One University Crescent
Beautiful Mount Baker & City Views, bright, spacious & extremely clean! This 2&den or 3bed/2bath/1172sqft luxury concrete home, located in One University Cr., offers an excellent layout & shows very well. Features: East/West exposure from two large covered balconies, engineered floors in living & dining rooms, 9’ ceilings throughout, open kitchen with SS appliances,...
June 4, 2013
Private Green Space Views
Penthouse with 12’ Ceilings
514 9319 University Cr.
Priced at $330,000
Beautiful green space views from this spacious penthouse home with soaring 12’ ceilings. You will not be disappointed. This 2bed/2bath/838 sqft unit features an open concept plan, new laminate floors, SS appliances w/gas stove & a cozy gas fireplace. Excellent sized master w/nook, ensuite with soaker & walk-in closet & a well sized 2nd bed complete this home. Located in The Harmony, a rental and pet friendly, complex w/balance of a 2-5-10 yr warranty & recreation f...
June 4, 2013
While the number of home sales in Greater Vancouver continued to trend below the 10-year average in May, the balance of sales and listings meant continued market stability this spring.
The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV) reports that residential property sales in Greater Vancouver reached 2,882 on the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) in May 2013. This represents a one per cent increase compared to the 2,853 sales recorded in May 2012, and a 9.7 per cent increase compared to the 2,627 sales in April 2013.
Last month’s sales were 19.4 per cent below the 10-year sales average...
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.